It is scientifically proven that sleeping on silk not only improves your hair and skin health but also improves your quality of sleep. Sadly in the UK, it is estimated that over 200,000 people won't even have a bed to sleep in this Christmas, let alone a quality night's sleep. To help give someone a better night's sleep this Christmas, we have decided to donate 20% of profits to Crisis UK from every pair of pillowcases you purchase.
The Liv Lindley 100% mulberry silk pillowcase is made from the highest grade (6A) long fibre mulberry silk, with 22 momme thickness, providing the perfect combination of durability, practicality and affordable, pure luxury.
All of our pillowcases have an envelope closure and are the standard size, measuring 50cm x 75cm. All pillowcases come packaged in a beautiful box, making the perfect gift.
Why switch to a silk pillowcase?
- Healthy Hair - prevents breakage and split-ends.
- Skin Kind - the frictionless surface prevents creases and wrinkles over time
- Hypoallergenic - perfect for sensitive skin.
- Hydrated Skin - awake to a more glowing complexion!
- Naturally Temperature Regulating - helping improve your quality of your sleep.
- Experience the Feeling of Pure Luxury Against Your Skin.
The Silk Pillowcase Pair - Pearl White
Details & Composition
Behind The Label:
- Grade 6A 100% Mulberry Silk, 22 Momme
- Mulberry silk is recognised to be the finest silk in the world. But we didn’t want to stop there - We have spent time working to source the most premium mulberry silk. The momme refers to the density of the silk fibre and so our grade 6A 22 momme mulberry silk is one of the highest qualities in the world, showcasing a beautiful sheen and lustre.
- All of our silk is free from toxic dyes; we only use eco-friendly dyes, certified standard 100 by OEKO-TEX.
- All of our packaging is sustainable and recyclable. Our tissue paper, stickers and boxes are all part of the eco-friendly packaging alliance.